Tuesday, June 01, 2010

5/27/2010

Day class at the Weston. very similar to Tuesday. We worked more on the butterfly position. I rolled with blue John and Mike B. Blue john has a very chokable neck once you get behind him or mounted. some guys necks are hard to find some are easier. He has a pretty good neck to be choked. Plus he has had some neck injuries so he is properly a little cautious when someone goes for a choke, even a clean one. Mike's neck has improved which made me happy. I hate to see anyone injured with me especially something like a neck, even if it was just random chance. He scramble well, but I managed to get him to his back with a rolling version of the butterfly weep, and control the position. I worked the pass and ended there.

I had to skip class that night for baby duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment