Friday, June 11, 2010

Tuesday 6/8/2010

BJJ at the Westin.
John continued to work on taking the back and working for the choke from the back. Pretty basic but good for the guys who were here.
I rolled with Blue John. Ok set. He is really clingy right now and it leads to stalling until I can open the space to pass. It slows the pace and keeps the score down. I don't hink it helps him, but, It's OK for me as it makes me work a little harder.
I rolled with Craig who is clearly improving. I swept, passed, tapped him twice, but the third time he jumped for a pass. It forced me to recover to the half guard as I didn't expect him to get so deep. He left his arm crossed over so I swept him right away, but it was a good attack for him to make me go to a position I didn't intend.

No comments:

Post a Comment