Friday, March 10, 2006

Thursday 3/9/6

250

BJJ at 6:30. regis covered a half guard pass to be used when you are playing the escrima/underhook pass, but the uke rethreads and takes the underhook back keep your head low and step across the bodymaintain head control by gripping the belt nbefore you step across. keep the head low, beneath the far arm of the uke and scoot your butt away. Use your unentangled knee and then foot to free the entangled one.
1-8 minute set with zak. he is improving and scampered away from some sweep attempts. he managed to get his hooks in to take my back. i passed him back around in front and passed him. I went to uma plate and tried for the tap but he squirmed away. after i passed him again, I caught him with a kimura from the side. he is improving almost every class it seems.

started judo on time with matwork. taught the bull pass. then did 3-5 minute sets and 1-7 minte set.

Art took the white belts. I took the upper belts and we did uchikomis and throwing for the last hour. I began working on my project, a left sided underhook Osoto Gari. we will see how it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment