Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday 3/3/6

Weight 250 this morning.
*break*
Friday Judo Class (Me, Ron, John D., Derek, Mike T., B.J., and Sharam(?))
Class started a little late. I started the four white belts that were there with an introduction to Ude Garame. John came and I turned the class over to him. he did Ude garame from several positions.
We did Matwork. I rolled with BJ and Sharam. BJ was a wrestler and showed solid instincts and athletic ability, but his endurance is bad. Sharam was fairly big and strong and showed promise. hopefully they will stay.

John showed the four novices Sumi Gaeshi (!!????!!) Ronnie and I worked on some sweep positions. all in all a decent enough class for what it was. I was glad to see the novices, but we need to rebuild the Friday class.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment