Tuesday, March 21, 2006

tuesday 3/21/06

252(!!!!)

Regis covered the Kouchi gari that he uses. He comes in strong with the pulling lapel hand and hooks lowarch of the reaping foot to heel. he drives the shoulder into the shoulder/chest of the uke. he doesn't turn to hook and drop, giving up his back. He stays driving forward.

Class was starting off of the feet matches first score wins. Everyone pulled against me and i didn't lose any matches. My gas was good as I know how to pace myself. I also used a bit of strategy, holding the half guard and waiting to pass until ronnie was engaged with someone else, on the couple of times he lost a score.

The white belt class continued the self defense practice for the tournament demonstration. Urso taught the class and I assisted and observed.

No comments:

Post a Comment