Monday, August 09, 2010

8/5/2010

Thursday Day class at the Weston - I covered the class again. I did the underhook half guard pass, but i did the version where you go belly down on the side away from the underhook rather than tripoding up which I find can give the opportunity for the bottom guy to regain guard. This also how Brian popped my knee and sent me to surgery by locking it and twisting it to the other side. I also

I also covered briefly the pass where you stay low and kick back through his half guard after you have flattened him and the one where you stay high and turn to the hips. Really too much information but, I don't get to show things all of the time and they were doing well with it so I ran with it and showed all three.

I had them do 2 longer sets rather than three short ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment