Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sunday 2/14/2010

Better turnout for Judo than the BJJ class. I covered Harai. Sarah came in and will be an excellent addition to the club. it will be agreat fit to have another competitive girl in class with rank. she is good but, I think I can help her with some things. Now if I can get Paula and Christine back from injury with Alma, Arianna Katie who is threatening to come to class, the womens program will be rebuilding. Eric Johnson was also in and confirmed his commitment. Will be good when Greg and Eric S., Lee and a few others are there. The heavy/lt heavy training will be solid.

I covered the same thing in Judo as i did with the BJJ people the proceeding day (open half guard with the knee raised. It went pretty well, they made decent progress for a position most of them hadn't seen. Rolled with Sarah, among others to feel out her game. It's pretty fundamentally sound, just need to polish some positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment