Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Friday - 2/5/2010

Quick entry out of order - I went to the Westin and trained with Chris and the blue belt John.We rolled for an hour. I took each of them in turn and then they would roll. I enjoyed the training, thois could be some of the most productive BJJ training for me during the wekk (whihc says something unfortunate). We would roll until I caught them and then switch. I caught them each 4 times. Chris scored a vantage and that was it. the training was much better than the score reflected, and they will improve against my game faster than I will improve against theirs, so I expect the training to improve.

* note I mentioned the training on Friday to Dave Oh, who works in my building and he wants in on it. I also happened to see Steve Bowers on the street, he works across the street from me, and he was interested as well. so the training could get even better. (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment