Friday, July 02, 2010

Thursday 7/1/2010

BJJ at the Weston- More X-guard work we continued with #1 and #2 (not quite the way I do #2 but the same technique). The recap was good for everyone as they needed the reps on the techniques.

Pretty good roll with Chris, I worked to the owrong legged spider guard John likes and from there walked my way down to and X-Guard. Then when he pushed in i hit the #5 X-Guad sweep, that I like so much. Fun to get it in training against a purple belt. Rest of the set was pretty straight forward.
Training with Blue John, He continues to post the cross grip from his guard and try to sit up and push me back. I'm not accepting this any more and blew his grip and crossed his arm from the position and used it to pass. Caught him from the mount a couple of times. he has a bad habit of letting one arm get trapped when he gets mounted, then he is just food for the gun against the choke.

No comments:

Post a Comment