Friday, October 09, 2009

October 2, 2009

Open training at Main Line Judo. first time I mad eit to the open training here. Had a good time. 30ish people all ranks and sizes though mostly lower ranked guys. I did 6 - 3 min sets. would have liked a few more. they were all brown belts and down. They fought hard and weren't too dangerous. I also did 5 sets of Ne Waza. Mostly the same people though I rolled with a few of the girls that were there also. They were OK on the ground but some had glaring fundamental flaws that should be fixed. I was senior black belt so bowed the lines in and out.

Hopefully will get more people next time and a little higher ranked guys. With more people they will stick to randori and skip Ne Waza.

Saw Aaron from a few years ago there. He is assisting the Penn club and threatens to come back and train once a week. Hope so, but, I will believe it when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment