Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 27, 2009 - Tuesday

No class last night as I was on baby duty. Covered the day class at the Westin today. Taught the standing pass and 2 sweeps against the standing pass, knockig them backwards if they stand without a sleeve and the 2 footed tomoe nage. all of them did well 7 people in class. classes there are not growing much but, have been steady. Trained twice once with Marty and once with a white belt named Eric.

* This past Saturday, I was on the way to BJJ. Beth was going to drop me off and then go shopping with the baby. I was thinking about the class looming ahead of me and told Beth to just go ahead and I went with her. Not a good sign about my feeling for class when I pass on it and go shopping with my family instead. Bad classes, bad training and bad matchup aren't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment