Monday, January 25, 2010

Thursday - 1/14/2010

BJJ open mat - Zack G. was in along with Eric and Lex, Zack is good and nearly caught Eric again. I like training with him and take him very seriously becasue I know he has the chance to catch me. As long as I keep him in front of me I snuff what he does, but if he gets behind he is dangerous. Trained with lex a bit also as well as Eric. Invited Zack to come to Judo. he would be a good addition to the team. He is considering comeing tot he class on Thursday... I will wait and see, as I have heard that before.

Class was good We did an Ouchi Gari attack that I like, working on stepping off and then lunging back for the attack. Tokui waza then randori. Zwelthini is doing well and having good classes. He and Lex will be good training partners of they both stick.

Did some clock chokes in response to the drop seoi nage. mixed sucess, which is surprising considering they do a straight clockchoke well. But the attack off of the drop confused the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment