Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sunday 1/3/2010

First class of the new Year. I am going to try to get back to this but with the time issues I am just going to hit the high lights until I get current. Did a lot of speed drills with push up penalties for the last team to complete the drill. Emphasized that it was an incentive not a punishement. Obviously need to hustle some of them back into shape for the new year.

This will be a telling month in the Maxercsie BJJ world. Most of the ones leaving will be gone this month. Sad to see them go, but the idea the idea that they are leaving for better instruction demonstrates how little they actually know about BJJ. We'll see how it all plays out. I know what my moves will be in any event. My primary concern will be protecting the Judo club and continuing BJJ somewhere I will enjoy it. Hopefully it will be here. I am beginning to think John might be able to pull this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment