Friday, November 06, 2009

November 2, 2009 - Monday

I did the training in the first BJJ class. 3 sets I avoided being tapped by Zak, but was never in a good position. Rolled with Chaz. Decent set, spent the whole time trying to pass. Got 1/2 guard and almost completed but he regained the half guard several times. and time ran out.

Judo was good. Continued covering Harai Goshi with an emphasis on keeping the elbow down. The class did well and improved. Art was complimentary of the teaching, he thoguht I was making good practice on the technique. ^ guys did randori, I put them through 5 - 3 minute sets without break. They did well and got through it.

We did some X-Guard sweeps (1-4). A lot of this was for Lex who hadn't seen it. A few sets of  Ne Waza. I did longer sets, 6 minutes. Nothing of note.

No comments:

Post a Comment