Friday, November 20, 2009

November 12, 2009 - Thursday

Did the day class at the Westin. roled with John and Chris Delpi. Nice sets, but oddly enough the yellow belt Dan I find more difficult than either of them.

Open mat BJJ that night. Extensive training with Eli Worked on a few problems that came up while training. He is a very quick study and has a ton of potential. Rolled with Ramundo, if I train with Him I hope I can get him to actually get in the game. whenever I roll with him I understand the frustrations Urso had with him.

Taught the right vs. left uchi mata the hopping/rolling finish for it. It went well and helped some of the guys make progress on the Uchi Mata in general.

Randori I had Lee and tried a Te guruma on the left side and hurt my shoulder a bit. I don't think its injured as much as it just hurts. I am beginning to wonder if it will ever not hurt or be back to a useful percentage of functionality.

Did some more X guard work covered the one and three finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment