Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday 4/4/6

242.

Regis did the 2 point scoring class. after a couple of sets he put just the competitors into the mix. I am still not feeling as shrp or fresh as i would like, though, part of it is the competition is better in this group. (me, ron, Diego Moraeis, Tim, John P. and Brian R. a tough group). I mostly won. I almost passed diego but he started to Zoo and i accepted the sweep. I passed him a few more times and threw him big once. Tim caught me once, and Brian stalled with me until Regis put him out. I won the rest.

The downside is my knee was locking and bothering me. Everyone clinging to the half guard has put some strain on it the last few days.

I taught the white belt class. Urso is fed up with it after the incident with Shawn last week. He was forced to kick Shawn out of class for the way he was playing with another white belt. John was there and said that Shawn created the problem, but urso said he was blamed by the powers that be. So, as a result, he does not want to have to work with the white belts . I'm not sure if this will continue, but, it seems that we will be teaching again. I continued with the class that he had planned. I covered escapes from cross side and pulling guard from a turtle after you escape. Good class and several of the guys show a lot of potential. Unfortunately it seems that we will lose Darryl in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment