Monday, April 17, 2006

Tuesday 4/12/6

BJJ taught by Urso. he did a very interesting X guard position. From the conventional X guard position to get the sweep he dropped the high hook around the low hook and rehooked on the ankle. He pulled the ankle and scissored the top hook to get the sweep. You don't want to pushat all, just scissors the takedown.

Unfortuantely my knee popped right away from the X guard and I was forced to sit out of the drills. I rolled with a few of the guys. Jay is a particularly bad match up for me. I caguht him repeatedly. it is a good example of a good player who just matches up poorly against another player.

i also had Jen and Amir. i did more coaching during the set than actual training.

I taught the white belt class. We had 6 and I taught the Regis Half butterfly sweep.

No comments:

Post a Comment